- Me: Gotta get a haircut
- A: Just don't get a fauxhawk.
- Me: Maybe instead I'll get a fauxmullet
- A: Just a tiny mullet atop your head.
- Me: Demimullet.
- A: Sounds like something you would get at Le Bernardin
- Me: Or perhaps I'll get a fauxbald.
Michel Gondry has released a follow-up DVD to his Director’s Series with some more classics and work that he has created since the first DVD. Included on this volume are videos he did for bands such as The White Stripes, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones and, of course, Bjork. It also has such internet hits as “Michel Gondry Solves a RUBIK’S CUBE With His Feet” and “Michel Gondry Solves a RUBIK’s CUBE With His Nose”. List price is $19.95, but you can get it for a few bucks cheaper if you buy it directly from the Michel Gondry store. That’s $2 you could put towards a customized toilet paper roll drawn by Michel.
Sadly, it appears I am too late to get the combo deal of the DVD and a personalized portrait of you hand-drawn by Michel, but you can always hope.